ARE YOU READY TO BE AN XPT COACH?
The XPT Certified Coach is a consummate professional and representative of one who seeks the most primitive and powerful methods to enhance human performance, while exemplifying the embodiment of the XPT ideology.
The XPT certification program will expose you to all of the foundational methods of XPT and arm you with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement a variety of training strategies and powerful methods of XPT.
These methods include our exclusive Performance Breathing program, our dynamic set of movement techniques like mobility and pool training, and our recovery mechanisms rooted within the XPT system.
The first step to becoming an XPT Certified Coach is to complete the 2.5 day in-person course, where you will be exposed to all of the foundational methods of XPT and their implementation into a variety of training strategies. Upon completion of this program you will officially be an XPT Certified Coach and able to practice as such.
Need continuing education credits? XPT is now an approved provider for NASM and AFAA. Upon completing the XPT Coaching Certification NASM will award you 1.5 CEU'S, and AFAA will award you 15 CEU's.
XPT Certified Coach.
INTRODUCTION TO THE FOUNDATIONAL METHODS OF XPT
XPT PERFORMANCE BREATHING®
Science and Practical Applications of Breath
Foundations of Human Movement
Shallow Water Exercises & Programming
Benefits and Applications of Extreme Cold & Heat Exposure
Initial Fee: $1,500
Ongoing Monthly Fee: $50
(1) In order to qualify for the XPT Coaching Cert, applicants must hold a current certification in strength & conditioning, personal training, or similar field from one of these recognized organizations: NSCA, ACSM, NASM, NCCPT, Crossfit Level 1, SCCCa, ISSA, AFPA, ACE
(2) Current Adult and Young Child CPR Certificate
(3) As part of the Water portion of the cert you should be able to perform each of the following:
Swim 200m FreeStyle without Stopping
Swim 200m Breaststroke without Stopping
Tread water 5 minutes without Stopping
Coach Portal & XPT App:
As a certified XPT Coach, you will have access to programming, continued education, research studies, exercise galleries, assessments, FAQs, a monthly Q&A, and webinars through the exclusive XPT Coach Portal.
You will also have the opportunity for a 50% share of net revenue through coaching groups and programs within the XPT App, along with the rights to coach athletes, clients and worldwide XPT participants.
- Ability to list in professional credentials
- Ability to teach in-gym classes
- Added to XPT Coach Directory
- Discounts on products, apparel, and more…
What You'll Learn & Master
- Day 1- Breathe
- The Science of Breath
- Breathing Assessment & Dysfunctional Breathing
- Breathing for Performance
- Breathing during Exercise
- Breathing as Meditation
- Breathing Techniques
- Day 2- Move & Recover
- Movement Assessment
- Athletic Based Movement
- Primal Movements
- Movement Programming
- Thermoregulation and Heat/Cold Exposure
- Day 3- Water Training
- XPT Water Methodology
- Shallow Water Exercises
- Shallow Water Programming