In this recipe you can use chicken breast or chicken thighs. It holds the flavor more and isn't so dry like chicken breasts tend to get. Load up on the spinach & hope you like it!
6 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of Butter
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
6-7 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
Cherry Tomatoes (As many as you like)
1/3 Balsamic Vinegar
Juice of 1 Lemons
2 LARGE handfuls of Fresh Spinach (Rinsed)
1. Place pan on medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
2. Add chicken thighs, the reduce the heat to medium.
3. Add salt and pepper to your liking, then close the lid for about 4 minutes (depends how thick the chicken is)
4. Flip chicken thighs and season again (If you want to get crazy you can even add cayenne powder).
5. Add the butter and close the lid again for another 4 minutes.
6. Turn heat to med-low, remove the lid and add the garlic.
7. Add the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and 1/3 water. Cover and allow to simmer until tomatoes are nice and soft.
8. Once the tomatoes are soft, add the lemon juice.
9. Serve over a bed pf spinach and top with the balsamic-lemon sauce.
By, Team XPT