This past weekend, Gabby, Laird and XPT Advisor Adam Friedman led volunteers through a mini XPT challenge at The Land Rover Discovery Activation, to give away one spot at the next XPT Experience being held on Kauai December 8th, 9th, and 10th. Participants received encouragement and feedback during their circuit.
Want to test your fitness skills? Try these 5 moves that are a staple in XPT's free Daily Training to see which muscle groups you may need to strengthen.
Good Form – the repetition did not count unless good form was in place
1) 10 Donkey Kicks – – over a shin high structure about 2 feet wide.
2) 10 Burpees – – on the ground or balance board
3) 10 Pushups – – on the ground or balance board
4) 5 Clean and Press – 1 Kettle Bell – – participants used a minimum weight of 15lbs
5) 5 Hollow Holds – Side to Side Rolls – – participants had to pause 2 seconds at each base to show good form
Congrats to winner Leslie Scofield! Leslie's winning time was 2:10.
Special shout out to Alejo Mo-Sun and Carl Vance for a great effort!
-Increase reps for each station x 2 (1 circuit now becomes 5 minutes + / – )
– Do 5 circuits in total with 1 minute rest inbetween and you have a 30 minute workout.