Wild Salmon Tahini Collard Wraps from Daily Dose
Start your week off with this deliciously healthy Wild Salmon Tahini Collard Wrap recipe from our friend and XPT Experience Alumni, Tricia Williams and her new company Daily Dose.
Check out their company and more recipes like this on their site: https://dailydoselife.com/
Wild Salmon Tahini Collard Wraps
Yield: 4 servings
- 12 ounces wild salmon
- sea salt
- 4 large collard green leaves
- 2 tablespoons Tahini dressing (recipe below)
- 2 cups grated carrots
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ½ avocado sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and season with sea salt.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15-18 mins.
- Let cool then flake salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- Remove the hard stems from the collard leaves.
- Lay them on a cutting board.
- Spoon ½ tablespoon of tahini dressing across the bottom of each leaf.
- Add the salmon, carrots, onion and avocado to each leaf, being sure to distribute evenly.
Yield: ¾ Cup
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ice-cold water, more as needed
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Pulse until smooth and creamy
- Refrigerate or serve immediately
By Tricia Williams